Founded in 1953, the Junior League of Ogden is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Our Vision: The Junior League of Ogden is committed to a community of healthy neighborhoods. Community partnerships strengthen our success in the lives of those neighbors. We empower our citizens through direct efforts of trained members.
Our Focus: Healthy women and children
Here is a brief video highlighting who we are, what we do, and why we love doing it: WOMEN BUILDING BETTER COMMUNITIES
Junior League of Ogden is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Membership dues, grants, private donations, corporate contributions and other revenue-producing efforts support all of Junior League of Ogden’s programs and activities.
Awards and Recognition
- 2005 NOVA Shining Star award for Children’s Health Connection
- 2004 AJLI/Anheuser Busch Fund for the Future Award Recipient
- 2001 Philanthropy Award for Outstanding Service Organization
- 2001 Perinatal Association Recognition
- 2000 Community Champions Award